| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Koszalin in February is slightly cold at -0.7 °C (30.74 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cool with average high temperatures reaching 2 °C (35.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -3.3 °C (26.1 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature variation/ range in February is 5.3 °C (9.5 °F).
- The weather in February is dry. A mere 30mm (1.2in) of water is transfered.
- The shortest day is 8:46 long and the longest day is 10:36 long with an average length of 9:40.
Check the distance to and compare the Koszalin February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Koszalin, Poland
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Koszalin: